The College of Computing and Informatics at UNC Charlotte is making its final plans for the 2014 Cyber Security Symposium. Please review the following information relative to your Exhibitor sponsorship.
Your Exhibitor-level sponsorship includes:
- Company logo in conference brochure and on the registration site
- Recognition at the Symposium
- Two (2) complimentary registrations to the Symposium
- Your two representatives/attendees must be registered on-line. The deadline for on-line registrations is midnight, Monday, October 6th.
- Exhibit space
- Exhibit space will be in the Lucas Room in the Cone University Center. Morning and afternoon food and refreshments, and the networking reception after the Symposium, will also be located in the Lucas Room.
Your Exhibitor space includes:
- One (1) 6´ x 3´ table and tablecloth
- Two (2) chairs for your two complimentary registration ticket-holders
- Please bring your own power cords!
- Please provide the following details to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 10, 2014.
- Company name
- Contact/Attendee name(s)
- Contact/Attendee cell number(s)
- Type of set-up you will be bringing (i.e., table top, floor booth, etc.)
- Length, depth, height of display
- Specify items requiring power and the total number of amps to power each item.
- Itemized list of items that will be shipped
- You will also bring whatever items you need to move your display items from the parking ramp into the Cone University Center.
- We will NOT have access to any two-wheeled carts and/or dollys, nor will there be any building or event personnel available to assist you with this.
Set-up and break-down times:
- Set-up times: Wednesday, October 15 -- 6:30 a.m. Registration begins at 7:15 a.m.
- Break-down deadline: Wednesday, October 15 -- by 6:30 p.m.